Certificate for handmade soap
Soap is a substance in liquid or solid state, which is made from animal fat or vegetable by adding different flavors, and is used by a person to clean the skin of pollution. The production of the handmade soap has recently very popular and profitable business.
The certificate for handmade soap is a document confirming the quality of soap, made by hand.
Nowadays, according to the Russian law the certification of soap is a compulsory procedure in the form of getting the declaration of conformity. For some sorts of soap you first need to obtain a certificate of state registration. If the manufacturer of handmade soaps previously produced and sold its products, and has the sanitary-epidemiological conclusion, he can reform it to the certificate of state registration.
Soap must be certified according to the EEA Technical regulations 009/2011. The declaration can be given only to the legal persons (individual entrepreneurs), not to a natural person who is not officially registered and not registered with the tax authorities. Another condition is the availability of production facilities that meet the requirements of the production process. These areas should be examined by the sanitary services and after their approval you can get the permission to manufacture. If the applicant indicates such area as a garage, shed or apartment, being his the production facilities supporting documents will not be issued. For advice on this matter, please contact the certification center in Novosibirsk.
details on the procedure for issuing a certificate on handmade soap
Certification procedure (declaration) of handmade soaps includes the following stages:
- filing of an application for certification;
- providing the center with the necessary documents;
- laboratory tests and studies to determine the compliance with the current regulations and standards (or detect non-compliance), followed by the preparation of the relevant documents (protocols or acts);
- making a decision about the design and delivery of a certificate to the applicant or, in the case of non-equipment requirements, refusal;
- issuing an official document confirming the conformity of the equipment with existing standards and regulations.
If in the process of certification the handmade soap applicant indicates several types of soap, for each kind there will be separate laboratory studies, so there will be several test reports, but the declaration of conformity (Certificate) will be the one, which lists all the names.
The period of work on certification of soap from is 10 to 20 days. To obtain supporting documents for handmade soap, you can go to our certification in Novosibirsk.