All products manufactured both in Russia and imported from abroad should be safe for the consumer and for the environment. In this connection, all the imported products are subject to certification process.
One of the main schemes of certification procedures for imported goods is the registration certificate for the party, which at registration document (certificate) applies to a specific batch of imported products, stating its number and the document number (invoice). For re-delivery of goods (products) you have to arrange a new batch certificate.
Customs authorities consider the possible importation of a product, or you may have a number of permits, which include a sanitary certificate (Sanitary-Epidemiological Conclusion), declaration of conformity, etc. Availability of sanitary certificate is required for the import of most consumer goods. The next step is testing the given samples, followed by the preparation of appropriate protocols. If the imported consignment has ten units of goods, it is not necessary to issue the reports. And a certificate for a shipment can be made out on the basis of expert opinion.
When making a batch certificate it is not required to control the production process of the imported goods.
How to obtain the batch certificate in Russia?
To obtain supporting documents the Novosibirsk importer of the product should appeal to a special certification center which is registered in the Russian Federation and has the proper accreditation and laboratory equipment for the necessary testing and research
Certification scheme is the following:
- Submitting an application for certification;
- providing the necessary documents;
- providing product samples;
- laboratory tests and studies of the given samples to determine their compliance with current regulations and quality standards (or identify discrepancies);
- the decision about the design and delivery of a certificate to the applicant or the decision of refusal in case of non-compliance of products to the stated requirements is taken by the specialists of the center;
- issuing certificate of product conformity with current standards and regulations.
A decision to refuse to issue a certificate is accepted according to the existing legislation.